- Publish Date
- Monday, 29 August 2016, 7:31AM
A married teen couple have told the dramatic story of how they became "homeless" in a YouTube clip ... and they're quickly becoming the most mocked people on the internet.
18-year-old Brianna Joy White is a beauty vlogger with more than 21k followers on Twitter and 44.7k on Instagram (where she references the Philippians 4:13 bible passage in her profile "I can do all this through Him who gives").
Her husband Jaelin White is a real estate investor.
The pair decided to move to the Edgewater area of Chicago to pursue business opportunities.
Aaaand things didn't go to plan. They had the worst time on their first day. So much so that they packed up and moved out that evening.
They tell their tale in the YouTube clip titled "THE REASON WE'RE HOMELESS".
The clip has been viewed more than one million times and almost seems like a parody.
Here are some highlights from the clip:
• Jaelin's constant hair flicking (the one at 7.18 is the best - he almost dislocates his neck).
• His utter disbelief that someone would want to punch him in the mouth.
• The number of times Brianna drops into conversation that they have a Volkswagon Jetta.
• The intricate, intricate detail (such as the fact they need to tell us that tickets for the train cost "like $5 for the both of us").
Then after all that Brianna comes to the conclusion that it was just all part of God's plan.
At the end of the clip Brianna and Jaelin encourage viewers to share their own scary stories in the comments section. This probably seemed like a good idea at the time, but comments have now been disabled, presumably because they were spectacularly trolled.
@BriannaJoyWhite you and your husband are terrible. Please don't come back to Chicago.— Jeremy Scheuch (@jeremyscheuch) August 21, 2016
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you