- Publish Date
- Friday, 21 May 2021, 1:23PM
We've stumbled across a Caramilk mousse recipe that really could be life changing...
Best part is, it literally has 4 ingredients. Caramilk choccy, eggs, cream and brown sugar!
Now without further ado, its time to have your life changed.
- Finely grate two table spoons of Caramilk, and set this aside.
- Melt the rest of the Caramilk and whisk until spooth, set aside to cool down.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add eggs, and brown sugar into a separate mixing bowl, whisk on high speed until sugar dissolves and the mixture looks light and fluffy.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the egg and sugar mixture. Then add the whipped cream and fold everything together until it is all incorporated.
- We're pretty much done! Pour mousse into whatever dish you like, whether these are remakins, wine glasses or even just a giant dish for one!
- Sprinkle with grated Caramilk, refrigerate for a few hours, and it's go time!