- Publish Date
- Friday, 23 August 2019, 9:41AM
13 Reasons Why is out on Netflix today!
After spoiling its own plot twist about Bryce being murdered earlier this month in a teaser trailer, the official trailer has been released, revealing that one of the main characters could be the killer.
This season is the first one without the main star, Hannah Baker, with former leading lady Katherine Langford revealing back in May 2018 that she wouldn't be returning to the series
However, Brenda Strong (Bryce's mum Nora) and Timothy Granaderos (Bryce's pal Montgomery) have been promoted to series regulars in the lastest season.
It looks like it is set to be one intense season- so curl up this weekend and BINGE.
WHERE TO GET HELP:
If you are worried about your or someone else's mental health, the best place to get help is your GP or local mental health provider. However, if you or someone else is in danger or endangering others, call police immediately on 111.
OR IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE:
• LIFELINE: 0800 543 354 or 09 5222 999 within Auckland (available 24/7)
• SUICIDE CRISIS HELPLINE: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
• YOUTHLINE: 0800 376 633 ,free text 234 or email email@example.com or online chat.
• NEED TO TALK? Free call or text 1737 (available 24/7)
• KIDSLINE: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
• WHATSUP: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
• DEPRESSION HELPLINE: 0800 111 757
• SAMARITANS – 0800 726 666.